Connect this number +1-844-230-3069 When Mozilla Firefox does not support video playback
Mozilla Firefox is one of the best browsers for downloading audio and video files. Mozilla provides one of the best user experiences in browsing and downloading of these files. But a number of times the user may face errors while trying to download a video file. Firefox Support teams will tell you that one of the most common errors in this browser (Mozilla Firefox) does not support video playback. Let us check the details of this error.
Understanding the meaning of the error this browser (Mozilla Firefox) does not support video playback:
Here is what happens when a person tries to download audio or video files while using social forums like Twitter:
- The user will not be able to watch the video and will get the error that this browser does not support audio playback
- At times it is found that after getting the error the person is not able to watch the video online, but he can download the same and the video plays just fine.
- The probable reason for this type of error is that the media related software that is needed to play the video is downloaded on your system
Understanding how to rectify the error this browser (Mozilla Firefox) does not support video playback:
If you are facing this kind of an issue, then you may follow the following steps:
- First, check the version of windows that is installed on your computer
- If you are using Windows N and KN then you need to download windows media feature pack
- If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 2008 then you need to download Platform update supplement
- The user must remember one thing that he may have installed window media feature pack in his windows software, but when he upgrades windows to any other version he will have to reinstall this pack is order to avoid getting the error and to play the videos properly.
For more details you must get in touch with our technical support team:
In order to get a better understanding of the error and details on how to rectify it, you must seek technical help from our experts. They can help in the following ways:
- They will help you in checking the version of windows that you are using
- They will help you in understanding from where and how you can download windows media feature pack.
- They will tell you all the steps that involved in downloading windows media feature and platform update supplement.
- Troubleshooting and finding out the reasons for any other errors that you might be facing with firefox and providing solutions for the same.
Get in touch with our chat support team for all the technical queries and they will give you the exact information on chat. You can call our +1-844-230-3069 and get the assistance that you need. You can also get in touch with our online live support executives for all details about this kind of error.